Last Saturday afternoon, my mommy and I tried to make our own play dough. We used the recipe from this site. I had so much fun because my cousins joined us and they also had a blast making it. After we make the play dough we immediately played, but unfortunately mommy forgot to take a picture of us playing.
At night I played again using our homemade play dough and my Play-Doh Picnic Set and animals. And here are some of my creations.
The play dough is incredibly soft and the smell is so nice because we used vanilla flavorings on it.
Here is the recipe that we used from Best Recipes with modification.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 drops liquid food colouring
- Few drops of vanilla flavoring
- Combine plain flour and salt
- Add water, food colouring and oil. Mix until ingredients are combined.
- 3 Knead well.
- If consistency is too wet add a little plain flour.
That’s it! Easy to make as easy as ABC.
How did your weekend go?